Welcome to the Chippenham Harriers website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with, and be bound by, our terms and conditions of use which govern the club’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Harriers’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose address is Chippenham Harriers, Chippenham Sports Club, Hardenhuish Park, Bristol Road, Chippenham, Wiltshire, SN15 1NG. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only; it is subject to change without notice.
- No personal information will be shared with third parties.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Chippenham Harriers complies with the Data Protection Act 1988 when dealing with all data received from visitors to the site.
- We only hold personal data for as long as necessary; once data is no longer needed, it is deleted from our files.
- We never sell, rent or exchange mailing lists.
- In accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, we never send bulk unsolicited emails.
- We only send emails to existing members or prospective members who have made an enquiry with us, regarding Chippenham Harriers.
- All emails sent by us will be clearly marked as originating from us.