This year, there will be four separate club championships as follows:
1. Road Club Championship: including all 10 races in the Wiltshire Road Race League.
- Race #1: Highworth 5 mile, 8th April
- Race #2: Compton Bassett 5 mile, 29 April
- Race #3: Chippenham 5 mile, 3 June
- Race #4: Great Chalfield 10k, 28 June
- Race #5: Bath Two Tunnels 10k, 8 July
- Race #6: Frome 5k, 15 July
- Race #7: Trowbridge 10k, 19 August
- Race #8: Devizes 10k, 30 September
- Race #9: Salisbury Half Marathon, 7 October
- Race #10: Castle Combe Chilly 10k, (18 Feb & 18 Nov – best time to count)
2. Best Combined Time: this consists of Best 5k, Best 10k, Best Half Marathon and Best Marathon. You can do as many of these events as you like and can submit any 5k, 10k, half marathon and marathon of your choice. Please note it is your responsibility to submit your race results to be in the running for this award. Email Gerard Howells via .
3. Off-Road Club Championship: including all 6 races in the Wiltshire Off-Road Race League. There is one remaining race in this year’s League (Pewsey Terminator, 25 February).
4. Cross Country Championship: to be formed of the Gloucester League XC, County XC and South West XC; details to be confirmed closer to the 2018-19 season. There are two races remaining in the current XC leagues (Gloucester League – Cheltenham, 17 February, Gloucester League – Wootton-under-Edge, 4 March).
Only races completed whilst a paid up member will be eligible (so races run before joining or when membership subs were unpaid, will not count). You also need to be entered as a Chippenham Harrier, not a second claim club, to earn points in the Championships.
The Off-Road and Cross Country Championships will be awarded at the annual Summer BBQ in July, whilst the Road Club Championship, Best Combined Time and additional awards will be awarded at the Christmas Party in December.