For anyone wishing to join please register and pay below using the new PaySubsOnline.com system. PLEASE NOTE:
- Please have your England Athletics number ready if you have one. This can be found on last year’s emailed card (the email will be from our Membership Secretary), or your EA leader/coach license if you are one. If you are unable to locate you EA number then leave blank and we will complete this for you.
- Start by selecting the type of membership you are applying for from the drop down menu (Adult, Joint or Youth), then complete the form that appears.
- If you want to pay for a second membership at the same time e.g. for a child or friend, click “Submit and add additional members”. That will save you entering payment details more than once.
- When you click ‘submit’, if nothing happens, please be patient (allow up to 30 seconds).
- “Pay by Direct Debit” is the most cost effective option for the club, so please choose that if possible. Your membership will NOT automatically renew next year – you are authorising a one-off payment only, using the Direct Debit infrastructure.
- If you are unable to pay online using your bank account details (Direct Debit) or a debit/credit card or PayPal account, you can pay by BACS, Cheque or Cash. You will still need to complete the form below and proceed to the payment page so that your membership is captured, but once the payment page appears you can close your browser window or navigate away from the page. Then email firstname.lastname@example.org saying how you would like to pay.
If you have any particular needs that the form does not cater for then please email email@example.com for advice.
If you have PREVIOUSLY registered with the new system or have forgotten your password, then please go to the PaySubsOnline.com login page: http://www.chippenhamharriers.co.uk/membership-online-login/
Data protection and communication preferences
The club will use details you provide to contact you about your membership and other club matters, but will not pass your details on to any third parties, except for:
- England Athletics – in order to register you
- Chippenham Sports Club – in order to register you as a member of the Harriers section and so that you can receive your CSC membership card that gives you a discount at the bar.